Doctors Farm Kolad
|Rates For 2017 – All Meals Inclusive
|Room Type – Non AC
||Per Person Per Night
|Non AC Rooms
|Non AC Bungalows (Dome Rooms)
|Non AC Dormitories
|Non AC Bamboo Cottages
(Raised Cemented Platforms with beddings on it – washrooms
are outside the rooms – preferable for Budget Picnickers)
|Extra Child (03 yrs to 05yrs)
||25% of the adult charge
|Extra Child (06yrs to 10yrs)
||50% of the adult charge
|Drivers / Servants / Maids (to stay in servants quarters)
||Rs. 650 per person per night
|14.92% taxes applicable on the above rates
|Above Package is Inclusive of:
- All Meals (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Starters, (virtually a mini meal), follows at around 8:00 pm with Chicken, Paneer, Mushroom, American Golden Corn and Kabuli Chana to nibble on while you have your drinks.
- Corn and Kabuli Chana to nibble on while you have your drinks.
- Usage of the swimming-pool (The water in the swimming pool is directly pumped in from the river. There is no filtration, chlorination or recycling of the water. The excess water is allowed to overflow from the pool, back to the river. It is a continuous flow of fresh river water)
- Outdoor games like cricket, football, throw ball, badminton and basketball could be played in a 6000 sq.ft. Playground.
- Indoor games like chess, carom, cards and darts are also available.
|River Rafting Rates – Per Person
||Weekdays (Mon to Fri)
||Weekends (Sat & Sun)
- River rafting on Kundalika - Once
- Rafting equipment like life jackets, helmets, paddles etc...
- A professional and licensed river-rafting guide supported by a safety kayak or a 2nd raft
- Season Rates will be applicable during monsoons / public holidays / long weekends & festive dates
- Any camping
- Any transportation
- Important points
- Minimum age 15 years for rafting.
- Pregnant ladies, heart patients and people with severe asthma are not allowed to raft.
|Rafting on Kundalika is dependent upon water being released from the Mulshi and Bhira dams. We will not be held responsible for last minute cancellation of rafting due to water conditions. We will make a 100% refund for un-utilised services only, in case rafting is cancelled at the last moment due to water conditions.
- 5% Government Service Tax would be charged on total billing. (non refundable in any circumstances)
- Booking will be confirmed against 100% payment in Mumbai only before travel.
- Confirmation voucher will be issued against Cheque / funds transfer subject to realization only.
- For guest convience, we have†ICICI†-†HDFC†-†AXIS†&†SBI†Bank A/c for funds transfer.
- Bank A/c details like a/c name, a/c number, branch details would be provided upon request.
- We also accept payment through†Credit Card†or†Debit Card†by charging 3.5 % as service fee (non-refundable) via our online payment gateway.
- No Tentative Blockings shall be made.
- Kindly check the availability & rates with us before confirmation.
- Rates are subject to changes without prior notice.
- No Refund, Cancellation or Postponement shall be accepted for whatsoever reasons given by the guest once confirmed & paid.
- Minimum 02 nights booking are accepted in Prime days & connecting weekends or weekdays.
- No Refund for early check-out unless hotel provides in written on confirmation voucher and ensure the intimation is sent to our Bombay Office during your stay.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions†of the Hotel Reservations, including its rates & booking & cancellation†policy and other terms without any notice.
- Its compulsory to show your Photo ID (original) at the time of Check-in, hence please carry the same along. (Drivers License, Passport, Credit Card with Photo etc.)
- Rights of admission reserved with hotel authorities in other†words, hotel management reserves the right to refuse or grant admission.
- All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction†only and Laws of Republic of India will prevail.
- Office is open for all enquiries from Monday to Friday between 10 Am to 06 Pm.
Copyright © 2010 - 2017, doctorfarmkolad.com; All rights reserved